Skip to main content

Just One of Those Days

Today has been one of those long days, and my friend agrees.  Sigh...I'm sitting in class right now and obviously I'm not listening completely.  I'm on tumblr, facebook, checking my email, and my grades.  Maybe, I'll start an assignment that's due soon.  My professor is really trying to make us engaged, but it just isn't his fault.  The material is so freaking boring.
Btw, this is completely off topic, but I watched Cake Boss last night and it was interesting.  I haven't watched this show in a while, but it was great to watch again.  I'm ready for the next episode!
Cake Boss
I was also watching House Hunters on HGTV.  Great show to watch.
House Hunters
Sigh...well, let me figure out my plan for the day and get some work done while he continues to talk me to sleep.

~Simplicity90

Comments