Skip to main content

Look at the Brighter Side

There are so many changes in life that occur when you least expect it.  So, how does one handle it all??? Honestly, there is no simple answer.  I have not quite figured it out myself.  You can only take it one day at a time and hope that there is a very bright light at the end of it all.

My list of problems are so long right now.  It's best if we just focus on what is beautiful and perfect in life.  Let me help you out.  Life itself is beautiful and perfect, the simple things that bring about convenience (access to clean water, your ability to physically move, having working senses such as vision and olfaction). When you really think about all the things you do have, then you realize your list of problems is so insignificant.  So, smile more and enjoy your time on Earth.

~Simplicity90

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does This Path Lead?

Life is so tricky sometimes. We have all of these plans and they never work out.  Instead, one thing leads to another and a whole new road is uncovered.  It's hard to deal with at times because the blueprint isn't in front of our face to give us guidance.  The only thing to rely on is trust in the Lord.  The trust may waver from time to time, but it is always there.  The path isn't always easy and smooth, but it is a path worth taking.  I'm on this path not knowing my destination, but spiritual guidance will carry me through. 

Just One of Those Days

Today has been one of those long days, and my friend agrees.  Sigh...I'm sitting in class right now and obviously I'm not listening completely.  I'm on tumblr, facebook, checking my email, and my grades.  Maybe, I'll start an assignment that's due soon.  My professor is really trying to make us engaged, but it just isn't his fault.  The material is so freaking boring. Btw, this is completely off topic, but I watched Cake Boss last night and it was interesting.  I haven't watched this show in a while, but it was great to watch again.  I'm ready for the next episode! I was also watching House Hunters on HGTV.  Great show to watch. Sigh...well, let me figure out my plan for the day and get some work done while he continues to talk me to sleep. ~Simplicity90

Dipping in the Bowl: What Would You Do?

 What do you do when something you need falls into the toilet?!? Do you plunge your hand in and go deep sea diving to retrieve it or do you call it a loss? Well, this happened to me and I can definitely say that I am not a quitter. Now, I did not put my hand in the toilet and there were two reasons. The first was because that really disgusted me and I didn’t have any gloves with me. The second reason is because I had already released some “pretty clean” urine. So, I went to my room and grabbed a hanger. Using a plastic hanger wasn’t as easy as I had originally thought. I sort of wish I had a wire hanger, but you know the infamous “no more wire hangers!” Thanks to that, I don’t own one. Anyway, the plastic one did the trick after some trial and error. So, to answer my original question- I would definitely retrieve my item as long as the setting is right.